Sorry it's been so long since my last post! But this should make up for it! I got to go back to Indiana to celebrate Christmas! I can't even explain how good it was to be back and to see a lot of my friends and family!! I couldn't see everyone, but I did get to see a lot of people and I tried to fit as much in as i could!! Here are some fun pictures from my trip!!
Me and traci love to try and embarrass nick as much as possible!! he actually looks pretty happy in this one though :-) It was after his school christmas concert!

Early morning IHOP run! Yep, we went as soon as we woke up :-) we don't let showers get in the way of eating! HA!

Mom and dad (yep....this is IHOP run round 2...the next day!) i can't get enough of that place!

My bestest Jessa!! It was so good to see her! Here we are eating it up at the Roadhouse!

seester traci! this was when we were opening presents!

PANYCAKES!!! yep....more IHOP! i told you i love this place!

two of my favorite boys!!!

brother enjoying the christmas present i got him! yep...guitar hero!

Granny and I!!

Nick, pop, traci, and me!

Merry Christmas to those of you who haven't celebrated it yet!!! I keep forgetting it still isn't here since we already had ours!! I'm back in arizona now! I have christmas eve off, so I'll be with the kriegers that night! Then i work on christmas night....kinda weird since i've always had every holiday off for as many years as i've been alive until now....but hey....that's the real world for you! AAAND the career i chose! Don't worry though.....my patients will probably get super annoyed with me because i will be saying Merry Christmas ALL NIGHT!!! :-) wahoo! I will make sure they DO NOT miss out on the Christmas spirit :-) love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment