Tuesday, December 2, 2008

'tis the season!

yay!! it's almost Merry Christmas time!! A few weeks ago I was at home visiting friends and family before thanksgiving, so i have lots of pictures from that visit below! Also, I had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with my cousins out here in arizona! I usually NEVER hit the roads on Black Friday, but this year Mara decided we should go to a couple stores. So we did. We didn't even leave the house until like 9 a.m., but it was still pretty busy out! The line in Kohl's was ridiculous, but since they had every register open it actually went fairly fast! I am proud to say that I have the majority of my christmas shopping completed already! This is very unlike me, but it's nice to have a lot of it done! I even have some things wrapped!!! I DO, indeed, have my christmas lights up. I should probably admit that those haven't even come down since last Christmas, though! haha! Just my normal fire place ones! I love them! The sad news of this season is that i have to work christmas eve AND christmas day. I am not very excited about it, but i've come to terms with it since i work in the hospital and that's just the way it is. I am still finding myself in the christmas spirit regardless! Let the Christmas music begin!! Alright, well it is work time soon so i need to wrap this up! no pun intended :) Love you all!



me and my jessa in indiana! (my old college roomie for those of you who don't know!)

Bryce and Jenna Thompson! awesome friends in indiana! they are pictured here making a pancake breakfast for us!Granny and Pop at nick's birthday in indiana! Pop is hidden behind the inflatable colts helmet!! :)

GAME DAY!! Nick's birthday!!!
...normal for us.... :-)
me and my favorite bro!

Thanksgiving Day 2008! me and mara got a little bored!
me and mara on thanksgiving!
and last, but not least, the babies! these are jessica and brent's boys--Mason and Cash! SO precious :-)

No comments: