Thursday, February 7, 2008

"It's a beautiful day!"

Well it's been an exciting time here in Glendale, Arizona!! Super Bowl 42 was practically in my backyard!! I took a picture of the stadium, but as you can tell i took the picture while i was driving--and my car window was FAR dirtier than I realized! haha! It looks like snow....but it's really just dirt on my window! Speaking of the Super Bowl----YEAH GIANTS!! gosh that was a great game! I loved watching Peyton cheer on his brother! I felt just as excited as if the colts would have played and won! Well.....ALMOST as excited :-) It did make my NIGHT to watch tom brady get sacked 5 times. oh my goodness...i cheered every time! haha!


University of Phoenix stadium!!!
A pretty sunset!!!
So I've been hanging out with some people from my small group at church a lot! That's been really good! We've been watching the first season of the tv show Heroes a lot! And they brought me a log for my fireplace one night when they came over---so i took a picture of my first fire! hah! It was nice and toasty! And no it's not COLD here...but it has been getting a bit chilly in the evenings!! ----like in the 40s.

Last night a few of us went to the IMAX theater to see a U2 concert!! Not an actual concert....you know, the imax is the movie theater that shows stuff in 3-D, and you wear 3-D glasses to make it feel like you are right there! It was really fun! And U2 is awesome....and really cool. All of the guys in the band are like the epitomy of cool, i feel like. ha! We had a good time! And here is a picture of me and Kortney in our massive 3-D glasses!


Welp, that is all i got for now! Sorry it has been so long since my last update! Love you all!

1 comment:

The Hodges Family said...

YAH for the update! heheh! i check this thing all of the time, and was glad to see some new pics...way to go cousin! I LOVE YOU! we had fun hanging out at your appt. the other day! Mase took some good naps on that comfy bed of yours! :) I love you cousin! jess