Thursday, March 13, 2008

Traci's visit!!!

So a couple of weeks ago sister Traci came to visit! It was her spring break from college so she came all the way from Florida to visit the west! We had a great time! Here are some pics from her visit!


Traci, Jessica, me :-)

Me and Jason at Red Robin!
Cousins and Aunt Mel!! can you tell we're related?!
Mason and auntie kristen! He's getting so big so fast!!!

we dared Jas to jump in the freezing cold pool water. don't let the blue skies trick you---the water was freezing. what a champ!
In other news, work is still good! It is crazy most nights, but it keeps me on my toes and i'm still learning a lot!

Also, next month i am going to be starting on the worship team at church! I am very excited because I miss singing a lot already and i'm so excited to be doing something I love again! I'll update more later! Sorry it has been SO LONG since my last update. I love and miss you all!

No comments: