Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another year.....

FRIENDS! Well, another year has passed and I am now 23 years old! oh man.....i definitely don't feel any different, and I definitely don't think that i am old by any means, but seeing the number written out makes me feel kinda old. This was my first birthday out here in Arizona. And honestly, it was pretty good! I had to work the night before and the night OF my birthday, so i was pretty much at work and sleeping my whole birthday! BUT....a couple of the girls in my small group at church out here that have become friends stopped by my work the morning of my birthday and brought me starbucks and bagels!!! It was so sweet! I was very surprised, and it was awesome! THEN, when i went back to work that night, a co-worker of mine brought me a massive chocolate bar! So that was a plus! And later that night, a bunch of my friends from church stopped by at work and brought me a gift bag full of candy and other random fun things! It was SO nice of them! I definitely felt appreciated on my birthday! And of course I received a lot of love from all my friends spread out over the states and back midwest! So thanks to everyone for making me feel special! THEN over the weekend Mara threw a birthday dinner for me at her house! It was so much fun and just great to be with everyone, as always!

In other news, I've been watching the tv show Grey's Anatomy on DVD every waking moment that i'm not at work! HAHA! Anyone who knows me well knows that I can get sucked into almost any tv show, ESPECIALLY when it's collaborated on a dvd without any commercials and you don't have to wait a week in between each episode! Well I am currently finishing up the 3rd season, and will then watch the online episodes of the 4th season to catch up to when it starts back up again in April!



Alright.....time for more grey's anatomy! :-) I'll write more later! love you all!

No comments: